I read this scripture in Proverbs “And the complacency of fools will destroy them,” and in a matter of minutes a friend sent me a link to an article about being active for 2017.
Coincidence? I think not.
It got me thinking and my conclusion was this: It’s time to put on your game face. With this last month of 2016 finally here, let’s start to be intentional about how our next year will look. Start planning and more importantly start SPEAKING what you wish to come to pass, not only for next year, but also for the years to follow. Speak that you’ll make the right moves in 2017 to secure you and set you up for the future.
Are you a SEER? Can you see by faith how your life will be?
If so, now is the time move! Game face on- ready to conquer! Now is not the time for complacency; complacency should be your enemy moving into the new year. Let’s be good stewards of the talents and resources afforded to us. Also, let’s not wait until the new year to fall into the very mundane “new year, new me” mentality. It’s a good mentality to have when wanting to actually shift gears, but I believe, these days, it’s more of a pharse than anything else.
It’s time to be GREAT.
That business idea, that relationship, those goals, that degree, spritual freedom, financial freedom- IT’S TIME.
LET’S GO GET ‘EM
- Write down you goals
- Speak them as if they’ve already come to pass
- Educate yourself on how to get it done
- Find the right crowd: be it like-minded people or people who can assist
- Spend adequte time alone to gather your thoughts and prepare your moves
- Use your time effectively= Every second, minute, hour- take advantage of your time.
- PRAY about it! Wisdom at it’s absolute finest
Jacket:69 Vintage Torotno, Top:BooHoo, Skirt:69 Vintage Toronto